Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Frustrations of Being Technically Challenged. Argh!

Okay so last week I created my "Bunny Blog" at this link:

BUT...today I wanted to go in and post updated pictures of the buns...and, I could not get into my own blog to update it.  Go figure.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but when I have a techo-literate person visit me, perhaps I can figure it out.  For today...I shall simply post the bunnies 7 week old photo shoot here.  Enjoy, and

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

 Anglic Abi
 Cuddly Cody

Cuddly Cody with Frodo
 Glorious Gabriel

Smokin' Hot Rodney
Sheepish Shep

Smokin Hot Rodney

Enjoy the 7 week old photo shoot of the English Angora Bunnies.
Some day I'll actually figure out how to work my technology and then be enabled to post bunny pictures to the bunny blog.  For now...here's the latest bunny pictures from West Nest News.
Cuddles and Blessings to All!
~Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment